Labiaplasty, is a surgical procedure developed to enhance the aesthetic appearance of labia minora. We are sensitive to the nature of these procedures and your desire to achieve the most natural-looking outcome.
Is Labiaplasty Right for Me?
Your suitability for labiaplasty will ultimately be a decision between you and your surgeon. Most of our patients have the following:
· problems with sexual intercourse or have labia pain
· discomfort when sitting, cycling or walking due to enlarged labia
· displeasure with the appearance of their labia
· emotional discomfort and self-esteem issues due to the appearance of their labia
· a large, asymmetrical or protruding labia
How is Labiaplasty Performed?
Labiaplasty is typically a one- to two-hour procedure, under general anaesthesia with minimal post-operative discomfort. The operation takes place on an outpatient basis, in the privacy and comfort.
What Can I Expect After Vaginal Rejuvenation?
You may feel mild to moderate discomfort, as well as swelling, after your labiaplasty, but these side effects will diminish. You can typically return to work
and/or light activity within a few days. Each person’s anatomy is different, so your results may vary.